We provide advice, consulting, solution finding and creation of innovative collaboration in the clean energy value chain tailored to the customer’s needs. Our focus is to support the integration of all relevant issues important in the business of clear energy technologies and smart energy systems.
Our key services include:
- Tailored reports and presentations in the areas of our core competence to meet the needs of a client.
- General advice on the strategic directions of clean energy technologies and future hybrid energy systems.
- Advice on the nuclear regulation and the conformity assessment of systems, structures and components to meet safety requirements.
- Lectures and web-based education courses, marketing and communication plans for customer-oriented approaches utilizing new communication technologies.
Areas of core competence
- Management of R&D operation, human resources, competence building, mentoring, tutoring and strategic leadership.
- Creation, coordination and management of national and European innovative networks, legal entities as well as collaborative concepts in the industrial supply chain.
- International high-level marketing and sales, customer relationship management and contract negotiations.
- Technical competence in solution finding related to material engineering, design and manufacturing of mechanical components, long term operation, ageing management, safety and reliability of clean energy
production as well as root cause analysis of safety critical components.
- Knowledge in nuclear legislation, regulation and safety requirements.
- Latest knowledge in technical communication and customer oriented approach.
- Contribution to the survey on the key issues on licensing of Small Modular Reactors (SMR) in Finland
- Survey on the preliminary feasibility study of Small Modular Reactors in the energy system.
- Survey on the development of regulatory control – Interview of Finnish technology companies.
- Survey on the development needs for licensing model on nuclear installation in Finland.
- Contribution to the European project on the modernization and optimization of European nuclear supply chain.
- Preparation of the background document and preliminary implementation plan for the Finnish initiative in the EU Strategic Energy Technology Plan
- Preparation of general advice to the Management of the Kepco International Nuclear Graduate School (KINGS)